This is the activity on mbatik yuuk!!!
Sharing Knowledge on:
- Brief History of Batik
- Philosophy of Batik
- Types of Batik
- Batik materials
- Batik Processes
- Tips in choosing batik pattern or how to use Batik correctly
Minimum 20 people and maximum 200 people. If it is more than 100 people might be divided into two groups if the Workshop held in Indonesia; if outside Jakarta or might be in your country maximum 20 people in one time.
The workshop only 2 – 3 hours, (the pattern will be provided by team).
If you interested take private course, please contact Mrs.Indra Tjahjani +62 817 1977 47 or +62 811 1683 98
- Cotton Hanky 25×25 cm
- Cotton Hanky 35×35 cm
- Cotton Scarf 25 x 105 cm
- Cotton Big Scarf 105 x 105 cm or 50 x 160 cm
- Cotton Kain Panjang/Jarit 105 x 225 cm
- Cotton T-shirt
Price includes all material & coloring. You may borrow the canting tools. (you may also ordered the packet of tools and material from us in advanced )
Note : Price for Overseas Workshop – depend on which country that the workshop will be held.
- In Indonesia : for big group we will have the workshop in Museum Bank Mandiri at Old City of Batavia or Jakarta Kota or
- You may invited us for any special event– prefer open garage or verandah need a lot of fresh air.
We are also provide some tools for you to practice by your own, just contact us for price and handling at +62 811.1683.98 (Mrs. Indra Tj )
1. fabric around 2.25 x 105 cm widw with classic pattern ready to wax-hand writing – Rp 200.000
2. canting – traditional pen for waxing @ Rp 17.000 (one point)
3. wax – to start your own Batik @ Rp 15.000,-/block for about 0.5-1 meter.
4. paraffin – to make special effect of cracking Batik @ Rp 20.000,-/block
5. small carosene stove @ Rp 65.000 and Rp 75.000/piece
6. cover of small stove made from zinc (kaleng) @ Rp 65.000/piece
cover made from earthenware/traditional ceramic process (keren dari kreweng) @ Rp 250.000,-
7. small wok (wajan) @ Rp 35.000 and medium wok (wajan) @ Rp 45.000
8. mori or fabric for making Batik primisima @ Rp 35.000/meter
9. brush for sweeping your paraffin @ Rp 15.000/piece
10. Pembidang or holding frame to hold your small Batik @ Rp 15.000/piece
11. Gawangan or Batik hanger made of Special Bamboo @ Rp 350.000
12. Hanging Ladder made of Special Bamboo @ Rp 350.000
all prices without handling n sending with Tiki or JNE ( depend on weight and volume and location )